The FieldMaxII range of meters from Coherent Inc is a new affordable, versatile and easy-to-use range of laser power/energy meters. Each meter features a large, bright, backlit LCD which incorporates a digital readout and analog-like scale of laser tuning.
In addition to all the features of the previous FieldMax the FieldMax II includes a new PC host interface, LabView drivers, ActiveX DLL server component, analog output, and expanded pyroelectric sensor capability. This combination of features makes the FieldMax II the most powerful and versatile laser meters in this price range.
- Large, bright, backlit LCD
- Digital accuracy with analog-like movement for laser tuning
- Works with thermopile, optical and pyroelectric sensors (FieldMaxII-TOP)
- Works with thermopile and optical sensors only (FieldMaxII-TO)
- Works with pyroelectric sensors only (FieldMaxII-P)
- Measures pulse energy up to 300pps (captures every pulse) (FieldMaxII-TOP and -P)
- USB computer interface with complete host control capability (Windows XP or Windows 2000)
- Analog output with user selectable full-scale voltage (1, 2 and 5V)
- Rechargeable battery included
- RoHS compliant
The FieldMax II P measure pulse energies in the range nJ to J at up to 300pps with a wide selection of pyroelectric joulemeter sensors. The FieldMax II TO measures UV, VIS, and IR power in the nW to kW range, and works with pulsed and CW lasers. The FieldMax II TOP combines both these power and energy measurement capabilities. All meters feature a USB1.1 digital output.