BeamMaster is a high-precision multiple-knife-edge scanning laser beam profiler, which can be configured to sample, measure and display cross-sectional profiles and/or 2D and 3D image plots in real time up to 5Hz. Selectable averaging of 1-20 samples provides noise reduction and maximises measurement accuracy.
- CW laser beam shape, power and position measurements
- Beam sizes from 3µm to 9mm with 0.1µm resolution and high dynamic range
- Real-time Windows display, analysis and data-logging system
- Wavelengths from 190nm to 1800nm
- USB interface now available, compatible with Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
Data can be collected, displayed, stored and continuously streamed to the RS-232 port. All screen images can be captured and stored, or printed to any Windows printer.
BeamMaster can measure focussed beam spots as small as 3µm (with 0.1µm resolution), and has an aperture as large as 9mm (with 1µm resolution) for larger beams. Measurements can be made from 190nm - 1100nm (Si-enhanced) and from 800nm to 1800nm (InGaAs).