Silhouette is a standalone, closed-loop controller that measures and optimises the spectral phase and amplitude of ultrafast laser pulses from new or existing laser systems. Silhouette acquires pulse data through a fibre-coupled sensor, allowing pulse monitoring and control at any location within an ultrafast setup. A spatial light modulator is then used to manipulate spectral phase and amplitude to achieve the desired result. The systems allows users to conveniently compensate for oscillator, amplifier and even downstram optics effects, to generate novel phase and amplitude profiles via use of Silhouette's intelligent control algorithm.
- Closed loop measurement and manipulation of spectral phase and amplitude of ultrafast pulses
- Phase retrieval by Multiphoton Intrapulse Intereference Phase Scan (MIIPS)
- Unique optical design based on liquid crystal, spetial light modulator
- Low loss
- Adjustable bandwidth acceptance over wide wavelength range
- Phase only, or phase and amplitude control versions
- Standalone system suitable for new or existing oscillators and amplifiers