Aerotech’s HexGen™ hexapods represent the next-generation in six degree-of-freedom (DOF) positioning performance. The HEX500-350HL is a high-load, ultra-precision hexapod ideal for applications in x-ray diffraction, sensor testing, and high-force device manipulation.
Many trade-offs exist in the design and specification of a motion system. With its high-load capacity, large travels, high speeds, and sub-micrometer precision, the HEX500-350HL does not force you to compromise on application specifications. Providing unmatched precision, the HEX500-350HL is the only hexapod on the market today that provides guaranteed positioning accuracy specifications.
- Six degree-of-freedom positioning with linear travels to 110 mm and angular travels to 40°
- Precision design with guaranteed positioning accuracy specifications
- Minimum incremental motion to 20 nm in XYZ and 0.2 μrad in θxθyθz
- Flexible configurations and customization
- Vacuum preparation available upon request
- Powerful controls and software with visualization of work and tool coordinate systems