Two-bar through five-bar horizontal linear arrays designed specifically to provide the highest reliability and lifetime in high-cavity-power, side- pumping applications. Coherent’s industry-leading, front-end technology including our unique AAA material systems – combine with rugged PulseLife technology to produce reliability of >20k hours for most products. CW diode laser arrays employ electrically-isolated macro-channels, enabling tap-water cooling. QCW arrays are conduction-cooled and require no water cooling. Standard horiontal arrays are available at 808nm, in 2-bar through 5-bar configurations. Custom configurations and additional wavelengths are available on a case by case basis.
- Hard-solder indium-free die attach
- Simple, reliable (not micro-channeled) water cooling
- Patented industry-leading AAATM (Aluminium-free Active Area) epi
- >20,000 hours MTTF
- Compact design for end-to-end stacking (Tileable)
- Conduction-cooled 5-bar array with up to 1000W QCW output power (QCW)