Astrella is designed and manufactured to be at the forefront of an industrial revolution in ultrafast science. Coherent’s expertise as the proven leader in developing and consistently improving high power amplifier systems is leveraged together with advanced, stress-testing techniques developed for the production of our commercial lasers used in demanding industrial applications. This is backed up by affordable warranty packages providing up to five years of coverage. All this enables higher customer productivity and contributes to an overall lower cost of data.
- Integrated Vitara seed laser, new pump laser, STAR regenerative amplifier and sealed, compact stretcher/compressor for ultimate stability and reliability
- HASS-tested for superior product quality and reliability
- STAR regenerative amplifier engine, high performance and reliability module
- All major sub-systems thermally-stabilised for reliable long-term performance
- Innovative, water-only cooled Ti:Sapphire rod assembly for improved beam quality and thermal management
- Energy >6 mJ, 1kHz
- Pulse Width <35fs
- Stability <0.5% rms
- Beam quality M2 <1.25
Astrella is specified to provide >7mJ pulse energy at 1kHz, 800nm in a near transform-limited, sub-35 fs pulse width. HASS* testing is employed to ensure long term reliability and reproducibility.
The integrated, one-box design employs the new STAR regenerative amplifier module for increased energy, beam quality and stability. This is seeded by Coherent’s hands-free Vitara oscillator, and is powered by a new pump laser offering enhanced power overhead, stability and beam quality. The final, key sub-system is the advanced, sealed stretcher / compressor designed for superb dispersion compensation and durability.
*HASS – Highly Accelerated Stress Screening
For further information please contact us or download the brochure.