Coherent's RegA Ti:S femtosecond regenerative amplifier offers unique performance with variable repetition rate up to 300kHz and pulse duration options down to low 10's of femtoseconds.
CW-pumped by Coherent's low optical noise, single frequency, Verdi DPSS laser system, the RegA provides a stable near diffraction limited output beam producing >6µJ at 250kHz.
- CW-pumped regenerative amplifier
- High repetition rate, variable up to 250kHz
- Ultrastable operation
- Near-diffraction-limited output beam
- Integrated pulse compressor (9000), external stretcher.compressor (9050)
- Multiple OPA pumping
- Advanced electronic control
- 2-box solution with Vitesse Duo (RegA 9000 only)
The standard version of the RegA, offering high repetition rate amplified pulses. Pulse stretching and compression are accomplished within the RegA package. The RegA may be seeded with pulses from a femtosecond Mira, Vitesse-800 or Vitesse Duo.
Designed to amplify short pulses in the regime of 50fs. Although it possesses the same fundamental design as the RegA 9000, it incorporates an external stretcher and compressor. The amplifier must be seeded by high bandwidth pulses from the Micra or Vitesse.
Offers the shortest pulse widths in the RegA family. Seeded by Micra or Mantis, it is also designed with an external stretcher.compressor.