The Opera-F is an optical parametric amplifier (OPA) that extends the performance of Coherent’s Monaco amplifier. Opera-F delivers a broad tuning range, 650nm to 900nm and 1200nm to 2500nm. Pumped by 40W at 1MHz from a Monaco amplifier, Opera-F can deliver >4W signal + idler.
The performance provided by the Opera-F pumped by a Monaco is a powerful tool delivering high powers at high repetition rates for demanding experiments.
The Opera-HP is an optical parametric amplifier (OPA) used to extend the performance of Coherent’s Monaco amplifier. Opera-HP is a white light seeded two stage collinear OPA, delivering <300fs pulses. Associated wavelength extension packages, offer a broad tuning range covering 210nm to 16μm. Outputs from the UV to Near-IR (210nm to 2600nm) are delivered via hands-free, computer-controlled, automated tuning and wavelength selection ensuring the same position and direction.
- Up to 40W pump power
- Conversion efficiency >10% (signal + idler)
- Wavelength range 650nm to 900nm (signal), 1200nm to 2500nm (idler) (Opera-F)
- Wavelength range 630nm to 1025nm (singla), 1045nm to 2600nm (idler) (Opera-HP)
- Pulse widths 50fs to 100fs (with optional compressor) (Opera-F)
- Pulse widths 150fs to 300fs (Opera-HP)
- Automated tuning and wavelength selection from UV to Near IR (Opera-HR)
• Multiphoton Excitation (MPE) Microscopy
• Optogenetics (Photo Activation)
• Time-resolved Spectroscopy
• Multidimensional Spectroscopy
• Surface Spectroscopy