Libra is configured in a ruggedised, ultra-stable, compact platform and high performance comparable to advanced multi-box designs.With key design innovations throughout, the Libra has proven itself in a wide range of scientific applications and demanding industrial settings.
The amplifier is available with a choice of pulse energy and repetition rates. The standard Libra offers >1mJ at 1kHz while the Libra-HE guarantees >4mJ and the Libra-HE+ is specified at >5mJ. The Libra and Libra-HE are available in 1, 5 and 10kHz configurations. Libra-HE+ is offered at 1kHz with pulse duration options of <40fs or <100fs.
The Libra system employs the E-2 engine regenerative amplifier design concept used in all Legend Elite amplifiers. This provides increased energy and efficiency while maintaining beam quality, stability and reliability.
- One-box, compact, computer controlled amplifier contains integrated Vitesse seed laser, Evolution pump laser, regenerative amplifier, stretcher and compressor
- E-2 Engine, high performing, highly reliable, regenerative amplifier module providing he highest energy and efficiency with improved beam quality (M2 < 1.3)
- Thermally stabilised amplifier platform for reliable long-term performance
- Innovative Ti:Sapphire rod assembly for improved beam quality and thermal management
- Proprietary conditioning optics for optimised output beam quality
- <40fs, <50fs and <100fs at 1, 5 or 10kHz
- Stability <0.5% rms