The TOPAS is a computer-controlled optical parametric amplifier (OPA) used to extend the tuning range of the Legend Elite, Legend Elite Cryo PA, Hidra and Libra amplifiers.
Femtosecond and picosecond models are available and high energy versions can accommodate pump energies of more than 10mJ. The whitelight seeding technology in the TOPAS is featured on all Coherent femtosecond kHz models to ensure the lowest output noise performance. OPA picosecond systems use superfluorescence seeding for maximum efficiency at narrow bandwidths. TOPAS employs a modular design with external beam-conditioning optics and wavelength extension options to extend the standard tuning range from 190nm to 20µm.
- Modular design
- Computer-controlled tuning
- Low output noise due to whitelight seeding
- Wavelength extensions options avilable for full 190nm to 20µm tuning range
- Available pumping by <130fs, <50fs, <40fs, <35fs and <25fs amplifiers
- Compatible with Legend Elite and Libra amplifiers
- High pump-energy models available (up to 10mJ for Legend Elite Cryo-PA and Hidra)
- Picosecond models available