The MBD-200 Monolithic Block Doubler is an efficienct frequency doubler for use with single-frequency sources, such as the MBR-110 or 899 ring laser. The technique of resonant frequency doubling is used to achieve high-efficiency doubling without compromising the performance of the fundamental laser source.
The output power of the fundamental laser source is enhanced in a highly stable, external cavity, providing the high resonant powers essential for efficient nonlinear processes. A selected frequency-doubling crystal is placed at an intracavity focus, providing efficient nonlinear conversion to the second harmonic.
The stand-alone MBD is suitable for use with Ti:S or dye lasers.
- Double monolithic structure for stability
- Efficient frequency doubling
- Wide and easy mode matching
- Stand-alone unit for use with 899 (Ti or dye) and MBR-110 lasers
- Resonant enhancement of intracavity power
- Wide range of mirrors
- Dual cavity-length actuators for superior servo-locking