Innova 300C lasers from Coherent Inc provide the ultimate in small-frame ion laser performance. An extremely stable passive design is augmented by performance-enhancing active stabilisation features like Coherent's exclusive PowerTrackTM, ModeTrackTM and ModeTuneTM.
Innova 300C lasers are available in many different configurations to meet a variety of application needs. Both argon and krypton version are offered, covering a combined total of more than 20 visible and UV wavelengths.
For the ultimate in dedicated UV performance, the sealed-mirror systems provide the lowest maintenance and longest plasma tube lifetime by eliminating optical components from the laser cavity.
- SuperInvar resonator for superb beam-ponting and single-frequency performance
- Linear passbank power supply for lowest noise operation
- PowerTrackTM automatic active cavity stabilisation for maximum power, best transverse mode, and lowest beam noise
- ModeTrackTM/ModeTuneTM active etalon stabilisation for mode-hop-free, single-frequency performance over a wide temperature range
- Compact digital remote control for ease-of-use
- Innova Series VTM plasma tube for long, trouble-free lifetime