Innova FreD (Frequency-Doubled) ion lasers from Coherent use intracavity frequency doubling to produce continuous-wave laser light in the 229nm to 264nm wavelength range. These lasers are ideal for optical fibre-grating writing and emerging applications such as UV resonance Raman spectroscopy and the inspection of semiconductor manufacturing optics.
In applications requiring deep-UV, the qualities of the output beam are of the utmost importance, FreD lasers exhibit exceptional spatial and temporal coherence, wavelength stability and output power stability. These factors make the FreD system the ideal laser for exacting applications requiring procise process control. FreD systems combine an extremely stable, continuous SuperInvar resonator with performance-enhancing active-stabilisation components such as PowerTrack, ModeTrack and ModeTune.
These features ensure the highest performance over extended time periods. Each FreD system utilises the Series V plasma tube, which delivers the longest lifetime and cost-effective operation. Push-button remote operation is standard, with the Sabre MotoFreD "Search-and-Tune" function also offering automatic fundamental wavelength selection and peaking.
- SuperInvar resonator for superb beam pointing
- Innova Series V plasma tube for long trouble-free lifetime
- Intelligent system control and LCD remote
- PowerTrack active cavity stabilisation assures lowest noise, best transverse mode, and highest stability
- ModeTrack/ModeTune active etalon stabilisation for mode-hop-free, single-frequency performance over a wide temperature range
- Sentry System provides hands-off operation via Search-and-Tune and Automatic Mode Control
- Integral heat exchanger ensures superior cooling/temperature control for enhanced stability