Talisker Ultra is available as a three-wavelength industrial picosecond laser operating up to 200kHz. The Talisker Ultra features a mid-powered 16 Watt infra-red amplifier and built-in wavelength conversion to 8 Watt green and 4 Watt ultra-violet wavelengths. The product is available as an infra-red only model and as a combined green and infra-red model.
The Talisker Ultra is widely used in process development where the broad wavelength capability offers easy comparison of custom process parameters for a range of industrial materials. Where a higher process speed is required and the process parameters are well known, then a higher power Talisker laser is available.
- Fibre free-space hybrid technology
- Excellent beam quality (M2 <1.3)
- Excellent pulse stability, no first pulse supression required
- Shock, vibration, and thermal cycling tests for every laser
- Smart power supply with Ethernet, USB, and RS232 control
- PermAlign™ solder-bonded optics technology
- Ultra-long-life AAA™ (Aluminium-free Active Area) laser diode material
For further information please contact us or download the532nm