The FLARE NX is the next generation of passively Q-switched diode-pumped solid state (DPSS) lasers designed to serve the life sciences, instrumentation and scientific markets.
- Diode-pumped solid-state laser
- Nanosecond passively Q-switched laser
- Available wavelengths : 1030nm, 515nm, 343nm
- Short pulses ~1ns rnage
- Pulse on demand, repetition rates from single-shot up to 2kHz
- Excellent beam quality : TEM00/M2 < 1.2
- Superior reliability and ruggedness
- Long life time OEM design
Available in wavelengths from UV to IR, the FLARE NX offers short-pulse durations of ~1ns, high repetition rates up to 2kHz, and high pulse energies up to 500µJ. The solid-state technologu guarantees longer lifetimes than gas lasers; therefore increasing quality and throughput
The compact and rgged package of the FLARE NX laser head coupled with the digital driver concept, enables direct integration in OEM designs.
The superior performance, proven reliability and ruggedness, combined with ease of operation make the FLARE NX a high performing, low cost effective solution.