MATRIX is a family of diode-pumped, solid-state, Q-switched and CW lasers, with output powers up to 14W at 532nm and up to 5W at 355nm. The outstanding reliability and optical properties of MATRIX lasers allow for highest precision in demanding fine and micro-material processing applications.
MATRIX products are available at three wavelengths, two beam diameters and various different power classes.
- Superior optical performance: excellent beam quality and pointing stability
- Complete control over pulse energy and pulse timing (Q-switched version)
- AAA (Aluminium-free Active Area) pump diodes for unmatched lifetime
- Unique multi-pass harmonics generation for extended THG crystal life
- Ruggedness and thermal stability: PermAlign™ (soldered optics) manufacturing
- Robot-assisted, cleanroom-built and hermetically sealed
- Compact, air-cooled design for easy OEM integration
- Years of maintenance-free lifetime
Solid-state, Q-switched laser featuring superior optical performance at 355nm and output powers ranging from 0.5W to 5W. MATRIX 355 is the ideal laser for stereolithography (rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing), thin film patterning, cutting, drilling, scribing, dicing (eg, sapphire substrates, ceramics, polymers), memory repair.
Solid-state, Q-switched laser featuring superior optical performance at 532nm and the choice of 7W, 8W or 14W of output power. Applications include thin-film patterning (eg, flat panel display, solar cells), trimming, cutting, dicing, drilling or semiconductor materials and marking.