Paladin is the recognised industry standard for quasi-CW high power UV lasers, delivering the widest range of power from 2W to 24W - the highest power commercially available today.
Paladin's superior design and manufacturing technology results in a unique combination of high optical performance, exceptional reliability and long lifetime. Paladin delivers the basis for an unmatched success in demanding commercial micro-electronics and materials processing applications. Since Paladin's launch in 2001 nearly 1000 units have been shipped worldwide.
Paladin products are available at two repetition rates. With its five power classes, the product family offers the optimal power and therewith the best power/price package for your application. In addition the 24W model provides the highest commercial power available today, enabling unmatched applications and process speeds.
Paladin features include:
- Reliable 2W, 4W, 8W, 10W, 16W and 24W output at 355nm in fully controlled light-loop operation
- High power green laser, 20W at 532nm
- Cleanroom-manufactured using PermAlign solder-bonded optics for best mechanical and thermal stability
- Hermetically sealed laser head
- Exquisite and stable beam quality due to pre-qualified spots on THG crystal and automated SHG/THG optimisation including crystal shifting
- Unmatched lifetime with Aluminium-free Active Area (AAA) pump diodes
- Modular OEM design for easy integration into commercial applications
- Hands-free operation over thousands of hours, remote diagnostics for scheduled maintenance
All Paladin lasers offer hands-free operation, high power efficiency and long lifetime, making them the perfect replacement for old, bulky and energy-hungry UV gas lasers. Paladin can be controlled either by its front panel or by commands sent over RS-232 interface. The cleanroom PermAlign manufacturing methods and smart operating software - including harmonics generation control - guarantee reliable operation at the highest levels of performance.