EnergyMax-USB/RS sensors contain miniaturised meter electronics that are integrated within the sensor cable. Coherent's entire range of high performance EnergyMax sensors are available in this form factor with either RS232 or USB2.0 connectivity enabling measurement of the energy per pulse or average power of pulsed lasers from the nanojoule to the multi-joule level, over wavelengths from the deep ultraviolet through the far IR, and from single pulses to repetition rates of 10kHz (with measurement of every pulse). Additionally, multiple EnergyMax sensors can share a trigger (internal or external) for synchronised operation, such as to enable pulse ratiometry.
- EnergyMax-USB/RS sensors provide USB connectivity for R & D and production environments, and USB2.0 for OEM embedded applications
- Low cost of ownership
- Fast 14-bit A/D converter supports measurement accuracy similar to that found in LabMax-TOP meter
- Ability to log every pulse at data rates up to 10kHz directly to a file
- Truly synchronised dual unit operation to support ratiometry >1kHz every pulse
- State-of-the-art EnergyMax Sensor Technology