The HGS accessory provides extremely convenient second-, third- or fourth-harmonic output for kHz Legend Elite and Libra Ti:S amplifiers, and 10Hz Hidra Ti:S amplifiers. The HGS provides efficient frequency conversion of up to 20mJ input.
A second enclosure is added for fourth-harmonic (HGS-F) generation. The HGS employs collinear mixing in high-damage-threshold BBO crystals for high efficiency and ease of use. Crystal rotation and optical delay stages are manually adjustable, and all crystals, focussing optics, dichroic wavelength separation mirrors, etc are included.
The near-diffraction limited beam quality and demonstrated stability of both pulse width and beam pointing from Coherent amplifiers ensure optimum performance at the harmonic wavelengths.
- Simple collinear mixing configurations
- Compatible with Coherent Inc 35fs to 130fs and 0.5ps to 2ps Ti:S amplifiers
- High-damage-threshold, high-conversion-efficiency BBO crystals
- Includes wavelength separation mirrors, waveplates, focussing optics etc.
- Standalone enclosure - two enclosures are required for fourth harmonic