More Chameleon Ultra systems are used for Multi-Photon Excitation (MPE) Microscopy and other non-linear imaging techniques than any other lasers.
Chameleon Ultra II delivers the highest power, the widest tuning range, the fastest tuning speed and the lowest noise of all commercially available products.
Chameleon sets the benchmark for integrated precompensation. It uses a proprietary prism-based design that compensates the broadest range of GVD in a compact package. Traditional two-prism designs cannot deliver this same level of performance in such a small package size. This proprietary approach builds optimum beam pointing and stability into the design. It takes integrated precompensation to the next level.
- Hands-free operation
- Sealed maintenance-free design
- Ultrawide tuning range (up to 400nm)
- High output power (up to >3.5W)
- High peak power (>300kW)
- Pulse width optimised for minimal broadening in MPE microscope systems
- Ready for Chameleon OPO wavelength extension up to 1600nm
- Ready for Chameleon PreComp module for negative dispersion
- Simple menu-driven GUI or RS-232 operator interface
- PowerTrackTM active alignment for long-term stability
- On-board spectrometer with simple USB interface shows wavelength