The new Legend Elite HE+ family features an integrated Revolution pump laser and the thermally stabilised E2 Engine regenerative amplifier platform in a single, compact footprint. This new family integrates all the breakthrough technology Coherent has developed in the last few years enabling them to become a leader in both very high power (up to 15W) and Carrier to Envelope Phase (CEP) stabilised ultrafast kHz amplifiers.
At the heart of every model and mounted on a thermally stabilised baseplate is the E-2 Engine, the regenerative amplifier reliably offering unsurpassed energy, efficiency and beam quality enabled by improvements in the cavity design, pumping configuration and optical components. The enhanced thermal management of the slab Ti:S rod allows a simple, robust water-cooled technology with a low cost of ownership for models up to 4W while higher levels of output power are enabled by an advanced thermo-electrical cooling scheme.
- Single, integrated, Revolution pump laser enables pulse energy to >8mJ
- Double Revolution pump laser configuration provides pulse energy up to >12mJ at 1kHz.
- Advanced slab rod design with simple water (up to 4W) or enhanced TE (up to 15W) cooling
- E-2 Engine, advanced regenerative amplifier platform for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Thermally stabilised for long-term environmental stability
All Legend Elite Duo models employ an additional, single-pass power amplifier, also TE-cooled. The standard pump laser is a single, higher power, Revolution-HE. This design approach offers a combination of energy, efficiency and beam quality un-matched by competing amplifier systems. For power hungry applications, the addition of a second external Evolution pump laser enables select Legend Elite Duo HE+ models to provide output energy up to 12mJ/pulse at 1kHz or up to >15W output power at 5kHz.