Prometheus lasers, at the 532nm wavelength, use a Mephisto laser whose output beam is frequency doubled in an efficient periodically poled crystal. Prometheus provides up to 100mW of output power. The depleted 1064nm beam is also available in this unit, with output powers up to 1.5W.
- Monolithic non-planar ring oscillator (NPRO) technology for ultra-stable and narrow linewidth
- Fundamental and doubled wavelengths available simultaneously
- Efficient and stable extra-cavity doubling stage
- Extremely long coherence length
- Active intensity noise reduction (Noise Eater)
- User-installed, turn-key operation
- Low noise control electronics