Welcome to the laser Revolution.
The new Revolution series of q-switched, green, pulsed lasers are the next-generation of our market leading Evolution series, and offer higher power and other enhanced performance specifications, together with industrial-grade reliability.
- Models up to 45mJ and average powers >80W at 527nm
- Nd:YLF gain medium for high energy storage
- Intrcavity frequency doubled for best efficiency
- CQ diode pumped for lowest optical noise
- Use adjustable repetition rate
- Excellent mode quality with smooth energy distribution
- Compact and sealed monolithic design
- Side or front beam exit port options
- HALT designed, HASS verified for quality and reliability
Specifically, Revolution lasers now provide average power up to 80W at a wavelength of 527nm, with an excellent beam profile featuring an extremely smooth energy distribution. They also deliver pulse rate flexibility; the repetition rate can be smoothly adjusted from single shot to 10kHz, with an additional option that extends pulse repetition rates up to 40kHz. Simple integration into amplifier setups and industrial applications is supported by the compact packaging of the new Revolution design; all models feature the same 216mm x 432mm (8.5" x 17") footprint.
For further information please contact us or download the datasheet.